Thread: Soundtrack of Hitman: Absolution

Soundtrack of Hitman: Absolution

Hello friends, I have heard some of the Hitman soundtrack which are not be release officially, it is been someone else, I have heard it and founded that it is really good and nice, if that is been added to game then it will be nice. What are your thoughts about it and also what you have to say on the present soundtracks in the game? Thank you.

Re: Soundtrack of Hitman: Absolution

I do not think that it will be added to the game, the present one are really nice and it suits the Hitman also. The work done by that person is really worth, but it is not been achieved till that high that it can be added in the game.

I really appreciate the work which done, I have also founded it very cool. To be honest I have also not founded it to be Hitman style, if it has been made in silent manner then it will might be more better, as there is no sneak songs which get start easy and keeps on going harder when you are been seen in the game. If it was been made in silent way then it might be worth and also nice to have it.

I wanted to say that whoever has made those have missed the mark. Where the Hitman is more about ambiance and also slow-burning tension, which I believe that it use to be. The tracks which are been made will be fitted in non-alert mode of the game depend how fast paced the trailers are. Besides that there is no such location where hose tracks will be fitted.