Thread: Best weapon in Hitman: Absolution

Best weapon in Hitman: Absolution

Hello friends, wanted to know that which best weapon in the game is. Where the Agent 47 is cool guy and he is having lot of weapons at his disposal. If you are been forced to play the game with only one weapon then which weapon you will be selecting it? If I have to select then I would go for SilverBallers is the silence one. Which is yours, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Best weapon in Hitman: Absolution

When I play the game then I have never taken a weapon, always go barehanded in the game. It is really thrilling to get all the weapons on site and whatever you need to have to win is been there in that level. It is been attempted in very few games. If I have to select then I will also go for single silenced SilverBaller, I am not a fan of akimbo.

If I have to go then I would select Dual Ballers, it is something which I like it that killing everyone during the fire fight, then reloading both pistols and then again start taking some more targets to maintain silence in the room with both arms outstretched. The main think which I liked about it as the reload animation of the pistols, due to which I really like to use in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    If I have to go then I would select Dual Ballers, it is something which I like it that killing everyone during the fire fight, then reloading both pistols and then again start taking some more targets to maintain silence in the room with both arms outstretched. The main think which I liked about it as the reload animation of the pistols, due to which I really like to use in the game.
    If you will be using the dual guns, then it will ruin your Silent Assassin rating as you will be firing two bullets at a time. I have used in the previous game, from that time I really do not like it.

If wanted to select any one weapon then it is totally depend on the situation, but I like to use knives in the game. I was having some complain about it, that the Agent 47 uses knives in Blood Money then we have to find then on the site. But in the Contracts I was using the blades which were exclusively which were like the silenced Hardballers, are quiet and kill on one hit.

I would select the leather gloves, as it is ultimate tool for strangulation and killing the people off clips and it does not leave any fingerprints behind. You can purchase the Mr. 47 leather gloves, just need to do a payment of $99.99 and get it for you.