Thread: Is Alan Wake having 1 saved game slot?

Is Alan Wake having 1 saved game slot?

I played Alan Wake till the second episode. I have decided to back up the game and install the same on my computer. after that I back up the save game and installed the game on the other computer. so that my dad can play when logged in on the Steam profile. We started the new game and after few minutes my friend logged off from the game and I logged back on the computer so that I can resume the gameplay. When I resumed the game it took me where the brother of mine left off where he left the game. are you aware of any method which will help me to get back to the spot where I have saved the game in the episode 2?

Re: Is Alan Wake having 1 saved game slot?

As far as I know we can have only one save game per every steam users. It seems to be odd that episode menu is not having the last chapter which you have reached in the game. you should unlock the game as you have completed the same. also see that you are not having the -cleancloud launch parameter.

I am not having cleancloud launch parameter. But I am really happy to see that you are looking into the all the aspect of the game. could be I have done some mistake or something like that.

Well I have gone through the first episode of the game and I got only two option at the beginning of first two section of the first episode. Apart from that The Signal and The Writer are also available. This particular game is not having individual checkpoints. You will require to start the episode from either of the starting point of the section. I hope you have understood what I have stated over here.