Thread: Getting "Multi-sample antialiasing not supported by your graphics card hardware" error with Alan wake

Getting "Multi-sample antialiasing not supported by your graphics card hardware" error with Alan wake

Hi friends in my laptop I have recently installed Alan wake game and after installing Alan wake game in my laptop it has started giving me problem. Now when I start playing Alan wake game in my laptop at that time I get “Multi-sample ant aliasing not supported by your graphics card hardware.”. How to fix this problem?

Re: Getting "Multi-sample antialiasing not supported by your graphics card hardware" error with Alan wake

Well according to me you have to first check whether in your laptop you are facing this problem while playing other games also or this problem occurs with Alan wake game only? If you are facing this problem with all the games in your laptop then problem is with graphic drivers otherwise problem is with the Alan wake game only.

Re: Getting "Multi-sample antialiasing not supported by your graphics card hardware" error with Alan wake

According to me you should open my computer in your laptop and then you have to right click on the open space and then select properties. Now after that you have to click on device manger. After going in to the device manager you have to check which graphic board is in your laptop and post it.

After referring your post I have open device manager and I it shows that I have checked for graphic card in my laptop and came to know that my laptop has Intel HD Graphics. I can play other games properly in my laptop. Now please tell me what should I do try this problem.

As far as I know Intel HD graphics does not compatible with this game and that is you are facing this problem. you laptop graphics does not match with the minimum requirement of the Alan wake game. Is you want any more information regarding this then let me know.

I am also having same issue while playing Alan wake. I also have Intel HD graphic in my laptop and I would like to tell you that in my laptop I my graphics support direct X 11 and It can play games like Saint rows the third, Anno 2012 and others. i have first though that something goes wrong whiule installing Alan wake game in my laptop and that is why I have reinstalled Alan wake game but that does not helped me to solve this problem. I think Alan wake should run in my laptop. If anyone have more suggestion regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.