Thread: How to beat the twins in Syndicate game?

How to beat the twins in Syndicate game?

I am playing the demo of this game and found that the twins in Syndicate game keeps on resurrecting each other all the times. Can somebody over here tell me that how can I boot them.

Re: How to beat the twins in Syndicate game?

I was also wondering for the same and finally I found that I have to shoot to the metric earlier than the twins and this is the only way by which you can beat twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    I was also wondering for the same and finally I found that I have to shoot to the metric earlier than the twins and this is the only way by which you can beat twins.
    Thank you so much for such a quick reply. I a m new to this game and so I want to know more about the game. So if you can provide me some helpful suggestion for this game.

Syndicate is one of the classics that have been implemented for many consoles, including even the unsuccessful Atari Jaguar. Who played the old Syndicate and should no longer remembers, just look at the old TV commercial. The screenshots of the new Syndicate clearly show that Electronic Arts only the world of the classic revival, not the gameplay. Instead of the isometric perspective, there is now a first-person perspective, and the control of several characters to solve the puzzle some heavy tasks is no longer indicated.

The new Syndicate is set in 2069, at a time when war with the companies in each other to gain power. It should be a four-player co-op, the old missions should include the original. The players are then transferred again into their playing time in the mid 1990s and can play it with modern graphics.

With its graphical palette of eight color high resolution (new for the time), the game was presented as a real time strategy game with isometric view from above. Precursor of the ultra-violence and strategic today as "Commandos", Syndicate was much criticized at the time for the excessive rate of violence and blood of our victims in plain view.

Regarding the gameplay, everything is handled via mouse, with the pointer ready for use. Single but never tiring accompanying music that is very "spy" will be with us for over more than thirty missions, and I can assure you that until the last, apocalyptic battle, you never enough, strong of a great game-play and atmosphere as there are few.

You must also be careful not to delete too many innocent civilians in the midst of shooting (and I can assure you that the cities you visit will be very crowded!), But otherwise the conquered nations which have suffered too many losses of innocent lives will not an emotional response too friendly toward us, because, in addition to slaughter enemies.