Thread: Weapon Customization in Hitman: Absolution

Weapon Customization in Hitman: Absolution

I want to ask that if the customization of the weapons is going to be back to the game and if this is true then we can customize all the things otherwise some limited things. I wa nt to have more information on this and so I am posting this over here. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Weapon Customization in Hitman: Absolution

I would also like to have this feature but evidently he won't be through the Agency, and he customized his weapons throughout the Agency, therefore I think we won't be equipped to customize within Absolution.

There is one interesting new details have been released for Hitman Absolution, new series title in 2012.
    • Ability to use 2 guns at once
    • The return of the fiber cable
    • The enemies will hide and attack later
    • Ability to customize weapons

Here are the some of the possible points that are expected from the game:
    • There is the possibility to customize your weapons, but in a manner very different from what we saw in Blood Money will no longer be possible to maximize weapon after two or three missions.
    • Confirmed the possibility of using two guns simultaneously
    • The fiber cable, one of the favorite tools of 47 to kill the enemies without a sound, will make his return. It is not yet confirmed the syringe.
    • The enemies will adopt tactics of "ambush" when we start with the game and this themselves believe that he had withdrawn and then attack from hidden positions.

Weapons that can personalize for sure was done throughout the series (like change them charger, cylinder head, muffler, type of bullet, support for flashlight or laser, dual weapon, etc ....) but this time, it looks in doubt and I am saying this because it is a seal and be a little weird putting on another. But this is not confirmed and it might be wrong.

They have commented on future improvised weapons with which we attack our enemies and we'll find throughout the game (for example, the bust of the school library that could be seen in the video ingame), and, ensures will depend largely on the stages where the action will run. And remembering what was said about the disparity in levels, we are confident that the variety of these weapons will be very wide.

The players in the skin of Agent 47 will be able to carry two weapons at once. In addition, Boomstick be expanded in the future and changes beyond the capabilities of its predecessor. To make improvements, the AI has also taken care of. It should take much wiser and more strategic behavior lay in the day than they did in Hitman: Blood Money was the case. Using the revised cover the opponent system in each room will look for opportunities given protection. Special rewards will be in the game for a possible silent approach.