Thread: What is Hitman: Absolution Purist Mode?

What is Hitman: Absolution Purist Mode?

I am thinking to get the Hitman: Absolution game and so I was just searching for the information on this and I found that it was given that the game is having the Purist Mode in it. There was not much information on this. So I would like to get some information about this from you people. I will be thankful to all if you can provide me some information about the Purist Mode in the game. Please reply ASAP.

Re: What is Hitman: Absolution Purist Mode?

In Hitman 5: Absolution, the player will have the opportunity to contest the purist mode. It has the latest offshoot of Hitman instincts that the ways one can look ahead of the AI opponents. In the purist mode, the instincts turned off and you have to rely on own intuitions. But this is not enough to turn off the entire HUD. The developers and even the munitions display disappears. Thus, one is asked to keep the bullets in the gun in the back of the head.

Purist mode is very good to use but I am up close player and I do not require this in anyway. Other than this, I am also having plenty of HUD free practice through the Halo games and that is the reason that it is less of issues.

I also don’t care about the Purist mode but this is good for the new players. But I expect some new weapons with the game and my dream weapon would have a full rail-system for different optics and under mounted attachments. As well as the capability of using several bullets types (Armor piercing, explosive, incendiary, etc). It would also have a built in chip system to breach enemies in certain ways, such as using them to fight on your side, making them shoot themselves, and even just disorienting targets such as HVT's (high value targets).