Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan Wake Save Game Download - 100% level completed on Hard mode

Alan Wake Save Game Download - 100% level completed on Hard mode

Hello friends I was looking for Alan wake save game on the internet as I was stuck at nightmare level and after spending some time internet I get save file Alan wake game and then when I tried it in my computer at that time worked fine. I thought it might be helpful for others also so I am sharing this here. If you are finding difficulty while completing any level then download save game file in your computer and then copy it in to the saved data folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Alan Wake Save Game Download - 100% level completed on Hard mode

Thank you so much foe sharing this. I was also searching for the save game file of Alan wake. After downloading the Alan Wake Save Game in my computer I have copy it in save game folder of the Alan wake game in my computer and then it worked like a charm. I really appreciate this.

I have downloaded Save game file and I want to know where should I copy this file in my computer? in my computer I have windows XP operating system. Please let me know in which folder I have to copy this save file? Thank you in advance.

If you don’t know about where to put saved game file then I will help you with this. Save game location for Alan wake game is

• “ \My Documents\Remedy\AlanWake” (This is for windows XP).
    • “C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Remedy\AlanWake” (This is for windows 7)

I hope it will be helpful for you.

This is great. I was also having problem with Alan wake game and after searching on the internet I get this save game file and then I have downloaded it and copy it save location and it worked properly.

but i doesnt work help me

Quote Originally Posted by aditbedel View Post
    but i doesnt work help me
    What you meant by doesn't work ?? I mean, are you not able to download the file from here or you downloaded but its not working with the game on your system ? because many users downloaded this file and dint faced any problem, including me.

Sorry but I can't manage to download the file, can you put another link?
    TNX

Quote Originally Posted by KoOTs View Post
    Sorry but I can't manage to download the file, can you put another link?
    TNX
    You mean you cant download the save game files from the attachments, because when i click on it i am easily able to download it and save it to my desktop. In any case, download the file from here and see if this time it is working properly for you or not.

dude when i replace my save games in skidrow folder,the game hangs on runnin it and by the way the location which u specified for the save games in windows 7 os is not accurate

Quote Originally Posted by akhil$$$ View Post
    dude when i replace my save games in skidrow folder,the game hangs on runnin it and by the way the location which u specified for the save games in windows 7 os is not accurate
    Save game directory will be possibly any of the below mentioned...in windows 7:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Remedy\Alan....

OR

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SKIDRO… numbers>\Storage\save....
    Now, as per the freezing problem, i must say that you should not overwrite your original savegame with this. Better move your save game to some another location and paste this in your save game directory. Am using the same file and its working properly on my XP system.

Been looking everywhere for a save since mine got messed up:

(PLEASE BEAR w/ ME)
    I was already towards the end of episode 5, quit & it saved, went to menu/episodes/saw specials 1&2/so I played a little of special 1 then quit/went back to Episodes and saw episode 5 still there/quit alanwake application completely/next day went at it again and the Continue Game was where I left off on special 1, was like wtf?/I thought no worries and went back to Episodes BUT episode 5 wasn't there anymore just Specials 1 & 2!!!

Well, I've tried your save file but it's (APPCRASH) and only Specials 1 & 2 show up under Episodes in main menu.

What I did: First I DL rar file/extracted it to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SKIDRO… numbers>\Storage\save...." and moved original save elsewhere/ renamed your save "savegame_aw1" to "savegame.aws" assuming thats what the app is looking for/ ran alanwake.exe/choose to continue game/clicked on "steam cloud alan wake"/ then I get the APPCRASH error/ I go back to the game menu and choose Episodes but only see Specials 1 & 2(which I'm getting sick of seeing) to choose from.

I've reinstalled the game multiple times but still doesn't resolve the issue.
    BTW, I'm running on Windows 7 64-bit

Can anyone please help me!?

It looks the file which you had used are not compatible with the game. It happens many time when we change the original save game files the game crashes. To fix this you will need to restore the save game files back in the original location. Or take a backup first and delete the save game folder from "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\SKIDRO… numbers>\Storage\save". Keep a backup first. Re-install the game. The game will recreate the directories back here. Check for sometime if it works then restore original files back again.

Thanks for replying mbangali, I've tried what u suggested w/ backing up my original save (the one that got overwritten with "special 1: the signal" in my earlier argument) then reputting it back after re-installing game that created the new save directory. BUT the problem still persists It will only continue game from special 1 instead of episode 5.

It really sucks that there's only 1 save slot in this game and will overwrite your progress without any warning.

Can anyone else here upload there game save for me?? doesn't have to be 100% complete. Anywhere from episode 5 or even 4 would be nice. I'm willing to try other ppl's save file...........hoping one will eventually work.

Thanks

save file doesnt work for me either it crashes when i load the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast