Thread: Favorite weapon, pistol, upgrades, and breach ability in Syndicate Game

Favorite weapon, pistol, upgrades, and breach ability in Syndicate Game

I love the shotgun. I always used it a lot. The best shotgun was (form me) in Half Life 2. The best sound, very well balanced and the best feeling when I used it. The scatter cone laser looks cool. But what the is enough technology and what marketplace am I supposed to be dominating? The Xbox LIVE marketplace?

Re: Favorite weapon, pistol, upgrades, and breach ability in Syndicate Game

EMP grenades sound either useless or completely overpowered unless depend on how people learn to use them I guess. Hopefully breaching them is harder/longer than breaching normal grenades and EMP grenades need to be an equip farther along down the lines.

I love the demo on PS3 defeated the final boss i love how you can react with the environment! but as I’m a PC gamer I’m disappointed with no PC demo (and I know that you would have to fight with all that origin) also try adding more movable machinery like in the single player show video you could move cover that was really cool! And how many co-op missions will there be in the final?

The Final Boss is too easy, backfire, spray, get cover, heal everyone, breach him and repeat. Is there going to be a difficulty higher than Hard in the full game and if there will be, make it insane for a actual challenge. I know i'm making myself sound like i am the best at this but i am pretty good at it. Is there going to be camouflages for the weapons besides the Executive Pack. Thanks for the demo guys, and another suggestion i have is that for chip upgrades can you let us reset our choices in case we don't like what we got. Last thing, can you possible make it so we can run/sprint and reload our weapons at the same time, like you see it battlefield, it would just increase the flow of the game. Thanks again and hope you have a good release.

Weapons are very fun to play with in this game. I've been playing the demo on PS3 and it's been a blast. However there are a few things I noticed while playing the game. First off after you kill a liquid or the final boss everyone is rushing to try and "steal" the extra points from the chip rip. I feel that it would be better if the whole team got award for the chip rip instead of just the single person who actually does it. This eliminates the competition to get the chip yourself and it also encourages team. Another thing I felt was rather frustrating when playing the demo was that we can't walk through each other.

I like the idea of electric anti-theft-system. Next step is: guy who touches has wrong digital signature, superfast rotating monomial razor wires switch off the grab handle for one second. Gun looks bomb-a-vicious in an even traditional way. i will be happy if this game has a solid multi or single so as long as it is a break from the same old same old. and if it exceeds my hopes which are an have been set on low for the past couple years then i will be a very happy gamer.

Really understated weapon in the demo - tried to use it against the final boss and nothing happened...any splash damage, effects - felt like a firework that didn't go off. Also - take a look at the 'gauss' gun from the first game. The smoke trails and resulting boom/death/fire etc made the primitive weapon a force to be reckoned with.