Thread: Syndicate is insulting the old classic version of the game

Syndicate is insulting the old classic version of the game

After playing this particular game I came to know about that this is not good as that of the previous title. The developer of the game has developed overhead strategy gameplay in HD with the new level or the new story. This is a great example that developers are concerned about to get the more and more profit. If you are having any speculation then feel free to ask about the same.

Re: Syndicate is insulting the old classic version of the game

No I don’t agree with you because the previous version of the game was quite bad. but current version of the game is seems to be quite good. Also I think remaking of any game can make lots of money.

This game is quite similar to cyborg upgrades, weapons research and world map is supposed to divided into the sections. You have to take a note of that Sections are at the middle of the Atlantic ocean. The developer of the game has managed to get gloomey Syndicate feeling when the game was running on the 16-bit systems. So I think this game is tribute to original title.

You should play the original title. You can stuck your team behind of walls and at the corners. You should let them blast. The actions are same as that you do in FPS. There is pretty less strategy and lots of actions in the game. if you have managed to get the time to image from the gameplay from the original title. Actually its FPS but looking more tactical while playing the game. in the latest version of the title they have placed story, atmosphere and mechanics which has been suitable for FPS.

From past couple of days I am playing Syndicate and getting really hard time to enjoying the game. I will try to imagine that this particular game is as old as that of syndicate into FPS. I think the developer of the game are going to get lots of cash as the latest version of the title is looking pretty solid.

The current title is insulting the previous classic title. I would like to spend my money on the game which is having their own name. it should not rip off the classic old version of the game. developers are trying to get some more extras sales as many of the people don’t check the reviews. I am hoping that developer of the game are supposed to do the decent things rather stealing the ideas.

We are aware of the FPS was quite popular. EA is trying to give great competition to their opponents. So far I have not heard about the first title till latest version of the game was announced by the developer of the game. I could not find out the reason why people are saying that it is insulting the original title of the game. I think they are wondering that game is not same as it was release in the year 1993. The new game is having single player FPS experience. The Co Op mode of the game is having 9 level only. I noticed that you will not be able to manage the stats and equipment in the game.

I noticed that there is stat management but you can use the same for the individual player only. However you will be able to manage your team without having much trouble. The entire game is based on the individual gameplay rather than that of corporation between the players. So I don’t think the latest version of the game will attract the current gamers.