Thread: Is Syndicate game short?

Is Syndicate game short?

I came to know that there are only 9 levels in the Syndicate game and it would take around 10 minutes to complete the first level. So I think this particular game is going to be quite short and they are going to charge $60 for the game.

Re: Is Syndicate game short?

Apart from the co op campaign they are going to provide full single player campaign mode in the game.

I don’t agree with you. the developer of the game has announced that there will be 50 hrs in order to unlock all the contents and beat all the opponent in the Co Op mode of the game. also if I am not wrong the developers will provide more SP in nearby future. But it will take long time to release the SP.

You are right they provided 9 Co Op level. if you have given a look on the achievement list you will see that there are 15 chapters into the single player campaign. Hence there will be total 24 missions in the game. I think it is enough amount of the content to play. also the difficulty of the game will matter for the time you have played the game. there are 3 difficulties level available in the game and the hardest difficulty setting will not be available in the demo version of the game.

I do agree that the difficulty setting will play the major role in the gameplay. I am hoping that there will be great fun while playing the game.