Thread: Which is your favorite weapon in Syndicate Game?

Which is your favorite weapon in Syndicate Game?

Hello friends just wanted to know which the favorite weapon in the game is, I hardly remember the names of the weapons at present, I love the Backfire and it has worked more than I have thought about it. At first I believed that it will be difficult to play but I was able to play with it solo the level without any upgrades at all. I have also died most of the time. So just wanted to know about yours, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Which is your favorite weapon in Syndicate Game?

TAR 39 which is the assault rifle along with the fully upgraded, pistols and also the Backfire/Shields. I have founded that most of the user take it and do not use it, and then it is waste for them. Even no one has used the R bumper at all in the game. I have dropped the pistol and picked up the shotgun which is fully upgraded. I usual do it when I am playing the game.

I love to play the game with the ACR-10, which is best rifle for me, I select it every time when start playing it. Sometimes I try to go for shotgun, which bring some effect in the health of the enemy.

The shotguns are been the best one and also it is best to get the enemy down, I prefer to use the Hog Shotgun and also the Beltfed shotgun, among these l love to select the Beltfed shotgun, which is really good and it most powerful weapon in the game, there is no other weapon which have the same effect in the game.

Where in most of the shooters I drop the pistol so that I can get the other one and which will be more powerful, I also drop the aps-7, do not knowing the exact name of the gun at present. It is having the ability to burst fire and also to fire pistols while running. It is been the best for breach ability. I love all the weapons which are there as they can do anything while breaching from any distance.

I love to have upgrades of the entire weapon and it feels great to use them, as it is the things which are having the more health and ammo. Not any of them are bad and all of them are worked great for me. If I have to select anyone then I would go for that one which will give second breach ability, but specific weapon then I would love to go with the ACR-10. I love to have the assault rifle which can be used as a sniper rifle. I have not bothered to upgrade the pistols and always I have gone for the TAR for secondary weapon. I also like the shields on an inexperienced team as it keep them all alive.

Whichever breaches were very much useful, but in the weapons I love to use the laser gun and flamethrower, as both of them are mine favorite. Both of these weapons are been available in the small portion of the game, so it is not at all bad. Whatever I have talked was about the single player campaign, so you people do not get confuse what I have said it.