Thread: Things that are needed to improve in UFC Undisputed 3

Things that are needed to improve in UFC Undisputed 3

we know that UFC Undisputed 3 released recently. I was having lots of expectation in the game. but after looking on the game I was bit disappointed. I noticed that it was quite simply to get KO and TKO. If you are having any speculation then feel free about the game.

Re: Things that are needed to improve in UFC Undisputed 3

Personally I am not happy with graphics of the game. there was issue with the past version of the game and so far I have not seen any improvement in the game. it is same as that of COD. The graphics of the game is giving feeling that it has been developed for the PS1. According to me the developer of the game should improve the eyes and textures of the fighter. Second thing which disappointed me was movement of the players, the movement of the players were jerky, it did not seems to fluent at all.

For the submission system people are having mix feeling. Some people are loving and some really don’t like it. Well it is giving me feeling of that I am playing the mini game in the middle of flight and it did not look like that it’s a part of the game and there is no difference from the previous version of the game.

The worst thing I have noticed that main menu of the game. whenever I going through the Main Menu of the game it is giving me feeling that I am playing the game on either PS1 or PS2. The developer of the game should make the main Menu section of the game more up to date and professional. As we have seen in Battlefield 3 or Skyrim. Also it would be great if they have put something like UFC fighter/logo at the back ground rather than that of photographs.

They made us to press X forcefully several times in order to fight. It seems Fight Night where you can simply skip all the fight at the introduction. We are looking to get the fight rather than watching the same fighter ,title, Bruce Buffer, Referee, ring girl are entering again and again by pressing the x button to skip the everyone.

Well I do agree with the most of the things except the graphics of the game. according to me the graphic of the game is seems to be fine. I think the jerkyness and sub system are supposed to be fixed by the developer of the game. also the submission system introduced in the game is quite stupid. I am hoping that the developer of the game will fix the same as early as possible.