Thread: Not able to play the Alan wake game because of a bad keyboard

Not able to play the Alan wake game because of a bad keyboard

Hello everyone, I just got this game some days back. When I started playing this game in steam and when someone sends me a message from outside I am not able to answer it at all. Don’t know the keyboard turns retarded. Has anyone got a fix for the problem or what then please do tell me about it that would be better for me. Thanks in advance.

unsure Re: Not able to play the Alan wake game because of a bad keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Rahas View Post
    Hello everyone, I just got this game some days back. When I started playing this game in steam and when someone sends me a message from outside I am not able to answer it at all. Don’t know the keyboard turns retarded. Has anyone got a fix for the problem or what then please do tell me about it that would be better for me. Thanks in advance.
    I am not understanding as if what is the exact problem like your keyboard is working or not, that’s what I am not understand at all. Do tell me about it. Do give a proper description of the problem that is actually happening with your keyboard.

Re: Not able to play the Alan wake game because of a bad keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    I am not understanding as if what is the exact problem like your keyboard is working or not, that’s what I am not understand at all. Do tell me about it. Do give a proper description of the problem that is actually happening with your keyboard.
    Whenever I am pressing the y button it gets pressed as Z. I just wonder if this is a QWERTY keyboard or a QWERTZ keyboard. Has somebody got a fix for the problem then do let me know about it.

Ok then how it is related to the game not running good, I juts don’t understand how does the game not run well when you have some problem with the chatting. As of now I would advise you to check the steam settings and see if you have done some changes or not out there.

ThumbsUp Re: Not able to play the Alan wake game because of a bad keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    Ok then how it is related to the game not running good, I juts don’t understand how does the game not run well when you have some problem with the chatting. As of now I would advise you to check the steam settings and see if you have done some changes or not out there.
    Yes I agree with what the above user is saying here, many a times it happens that for a particular game you might have changed a particular setting and you forgot to change it and hence the same settings does apply for the current game that you play, it does not gets changed. So I think the same case is happening with you as well, that’s why it is giving you problem. So do have a proper check with the steam settings and if there are changes to be made then do make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahas View Post
    Dude I have a solution for you even I had the same problem sometimes ago, so what I had done is clicked on the chat window and then changed the language, well that was it. I did nothing else and everything is working fine for me, that’s all I can say here.