Thread: Is it possible to play Alan wake with English Voice and German Text ?

Is it possible to play Alan wake with English Voice and German Text ?

I am basically from Germany but I like to play all the game in English and hence what I want to say is will I be able to play this game in English with german sub titles at the bottom. Since I have got this game from my locality that’s why it is but obvious that the language used here would be german. But I want to know if I can play this game in English. Is there any option with which I can change it? Do let me know as soon as possible your replies would be of great help for me. That’s all I can say.

Re: Is it possible to play Alan wake with English Voice and German Text ?

Dude you would be happy to know that you can very well do that by changing the language to English. Yes you can very well change the language of the game to English, so surely do that as what I have said here. I hope that would be of great help for you.

I agree with you. You know the german voices appear to be quite funny sometimes and hence it is always better to play the game in the English language at least we can understand properly what are the voice commands.

You know, I have burst out in laughter hearing out the voice commands in Germany in the middle of the game. That’s why I have decided to stay with English only.

I have played the game and I am using English as the language in the game, i don’t want to waste time using the german language, it’s a crap!