Thread: Does Alan wake game run well with Nvidia Optimus GPU?

Does Alan wake game run well with Nvidia Optimus GPU?

Hey people out there want to know if this game does runs well or not with the new Nvidia’s Optimus GPU. I am asking this because some people had actually reported a problem in the running of this game in their system, that’s why I am asking you all. If you all have not heard about this optimus technology then let me tell you that it is a program in the nvidia graphic cards which is very useful to switch from weak gpu to a more demanding gpu, very useful when we are playing games.

re: Does Alan wake game run well with Nvidia Optimus GPU?

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    Hey people out there want to know if this game does runs well or not with the new Nvidia’s Optimus GPU. I am asking this because some people had actually reported a problem in the running of this game in their system, that’s why I am asking you all. If you all have not heard about this optimus technology then let me tell you that it is a program in the nvidia graphic cards which is very useful to switch from weak gpu to a more demanding gpu, very useful when we are playing games.
    No I don’t think so there would be any problem with it at all. Since many of my friends are having it and they did not complain anything about it at all, so that’s what I want to say here. you don’t worry about it. If you have that GPU then you can very well go ahead with the game and continue playing.

If there has to be any issue then it has to be related with the drivers and all. I don’t think so the game has to do anything with it at all. That’s what I can say here. in case if you have any other problems then you can refer to this link and you will get all the troubleshooting stuff there.

You should have your drivers updated if you are facing such problem and also one more thing don’t know if I am right on this or not but in order to get some graphic performance there is a "force always on dedicated" mode in the game right?