Thread: Does Alan Wake support Steam Achievement and Steam Cloud?

Does Alan Wake support Steam Achievement and Steam Cloud?

Hello everyone I want to know if this game supports steam achievements or steam cloud or not, that’s what I want to know? A very short question toi you all. I will not say much on this post. Hopefully you might have understood this question. So start replying over here.

Re: Does Alan Wake support Steam Achievement and Steam Cloud?

Yes dude it is very well supported by them, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you would be happy to hear about it. Anything else that you want to know then pelase do feel free to ask here I am here to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    Yes dude it is very well supported by them, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you would be happy to hear about it. Anything else that you want to know then pelase do feel free to ask here I am here to help you.
    Ok tell me how much achievements are there in it, can you all tell me about it. I don’t hae much information about it. Please do explain me in brief.

Well nothing to worry about it dude the achievements are the same as from the xbox 360 version. Nothing much changes in the steam, I hope you did got the necessary information.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    Hello everyone I want to know if this game supports steam achievements or steam cloud or not, that’s what I want to know? A very short question toi you all. I will not say much on this post. Hopefully you might have understood this question. So start replying over here.
    Dude if you have that doubts then better call up the steam support and clear out the queries from them they would be answering it out for you. Now why I am saying this to you is because some people are telling me that the game is till in the testing stages so that’s why I ask you to just confirm it with the steam officials and they will respond to you.