Thread: No console port for Alan wake, Pc version is quite good

No console port for Alan wake, Pc version is quite good

I have checked out each and every part of the game and frankly speaking I was very much impressed with the game. The game did look great. Graphics are much better then the console version. Sound appears to be clearer, Instant loading between levels and checkpoint. Several shortcuts like Alt-F4 and Alt-Tab do work properly. Many controllers are supported. The pc version is free of bugs. Haven’t found even a single one yet. So I would say better not go with the console version, pc version of this game is really rocking and you would love to play this game for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. anyways I am waiting for your opinions on what do you all have to say.

ThumbsUp Re: No console port for Alan wake, Pc version is quite good

Absolutely agreed with what you have said here having played the episode 1 of this game I did not find a single defect in the game. It really impressed me a lot and this is how the game should be made and lot like the Sonic Generations and Super Meat Boy whose pc version was too bad to say the least.

Re: No console port for Alan wake, Pc version is quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    I have checked out each and every part of the game and frankly speaking I was very much impressed with the game. The game did look great. Graphics are much better then the console version. Sound appears to be clearer, Instant loading between levels and checkpoint. Several shortcuts like Alt-F4 and Alt-Tab do work properly. Many controllers are supported. The pc version is free of bugs. Haven’t found even a single one yet. So I would say better not go with the console version, pc version of this game is really rocking and you would love to play this game for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. anyways I am waiting for your opinions on what do you all have to say.
    Playing on consoles gives you the freedom of playing it with the controller. Well frankly speaking I don’t like the concept of using the keyboard while playing the game and hence I would rate playing in the console as the better option rather then the pc one.

That’s all I have to say here.

Naughty Re: No console port for Alan wake, Pc version is quite good

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    Playing on consoles gives you the freedom of playing it with the controller. Well frankly speaking I don’t like the concept of using the keyboard while playing the game and hence I would rate playing in the console as the better option rather then the pc one.

That’s all I have to say here.
    Dude you know what pc players do get the optio of playing with the keys as well as pad. Dude talking about the controllers we can alos use the controllers in pc version as well. when we are opting to play games such as fighting/racing/platform games we use pads. For others we use keyboards.

So the benefit of pc game is that we can use hardware at our own will which is not the case with the console I am sure about that.

Well I had some issues with the mouse acceleration in the game sometimes it does not follow us with the camera. That’s what the problem is with the mouse. I hope this issue does gets fixed up with the pc version. Well that’s the only complain and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Well I had some issues with the mouse acceleration in the game sometimes it does not follow us with the camera. That’s what the problem is with the mouse. I hope this issue does gets fixed up with the pc version. Well that’s the only complain and nothing else.
    Yes as of now the mouse acceleration is actually disabled in code. I hope that does gets some fix for the problem. I have written a email to the remedy people to investigate on these matter. Hopefully they would get it fixed for sure.