Thread: Many contents from Xbox 360 version are missing out in PC version of Alan Wake

Many contents from Xbox 360 version are missing out in PC version of Alan Wake

Guys I was very pleased to hear about the news that pc version of alan wake being released. I have played the Xbox 360 version of this game and now I have had a look at some of the features in the pc version which appears to me that many of the contents in the game are missing. Although it appeared to be in Xbox 360 but it seems it has been cut out from the pc version, don’t know why? Are all the gaming developers much into console that they have actually forgotten PC version?

This is really a very sad thing for the PC lovers.

Re: Many contents from Xbox 360 version are missing out in PC version of Alan Wake

Well I am very eager to know as if what is missed out in the pc version? Can you tell me please. As such I am planning to purchase the pc version of the game and thinking that it will come out soon over here in india.

Re: Many contents from Xbox 360 version are missing out in PC version of Alan Wake

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Well I am very eager to know as if what is missed out in the pc version? Can you tell me please. As such I am planning to purchase the pc version of the game and thinking that it will come out soon over here in india.
    Till now I found out the making of videos not there in the pc version, also some of the avatars and themes are missing in the game. As such I have to explore the game from now and in the process I am sure that there will be many such things that could have been left out In the pc version.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
    Till now I found out the making of videos not there in the pc version, also some of the avatars and themes are missing in the game. As such I have to explore the game from now and in the process I am sure that there will be many such things that could have been left out In the pc version.
    I really don’t care about the themes and the avatars if it is not there in the pc version but yes making of videos should have been included that could have been a advantage for the PC lovers but since its nopt there we cant do much about it.

I did have this issue reported with the support staff of the game for which they replies that they actually forgot to add that in this PC version, but surely they will be coming up with the missing items in the near future in the form of update. So don’t worry be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipirist View Post
    Guys I was very pleased to hear about the news that pc version of alan wake being released. I have played the Xbox 360 version of this game and now I have had a look at some of the features in the pc version which appears to me that many of the contents in the game are missing. Although it appeared to be in Xbox 360 but it seems it has been cut out from the pc version, don’t know why? Are all the gaming developers much into console that they have actually forgotten PC version?

This is really a very sad thing for the PC lovers.
    You know what I am a big fan of Xbox 360 and I love playing all the games in it. Gone are the days when we had to wait for the pc version dc/dvd to come out in the market and we started to play. Xbox 360 is a really new experience and I am jus loving it. Also as fas the main topic is concerned upon which this thread is based on all I can say is there needs to be some difference between playing on a Xbox and on a PC that’s why they have not added it in the PC version. Sorry if I am being rude but that’s how I am.

Let’s hope that it gets patched up soon and give a end to this, anyways any idea that you all have when this patch will be coming up? If you all have any idea then let me know about it?

Have some patience the game is just now out and the patch will definitely take a week or so to come out. So do wait for it then. I hope you have got all the required answers, that’s it from my side.