Thread: Details of moves like Clinch skill, Stand up skill and Ground skill in UFC 3

Details of moves like Clinch skill, Stand up skill and Ground skill in UFC 3

I am a newbie to UFC series. While playing in training mode I came up with terms like Clinch skill, Stand up skill and Ground skill. Can anybody explain me what these terms mean. I am not much of a fighter, so I need help.

Re: Details of moves like Clinch skill, Stand up skill and Ground skill in UFC 3

This move is used to grapple one’s opponent and push him towards the cage or end of the ring in such a way that opponent remains defenseless for a short period of time. An expert player will utilize the short defenseless period of opponent to launch heavy blows to knock opponent out of the fight very fast. The main target where the opponent is to be beaten when clinched is face and knees as they are most vulnerable in this position.

Re: Details of moves like Clinch skill, Stand up skill and Ground skill in UFC 3

This is the simplest skill where the player and opponent are standing face to face. Both can launch series of attacks of defend. In this position the front of the body is completely vulnerable and can be utilized in any way possible.

This skill usually consists of submission moves. In this skill, one has to drop opponent on the floor and pound him enough to make submission easy. In this skill, player can mount on opponent and launch series of blows on head. If executed properly and avoiding knockout, one can force opponent to give up in submission.