Thread: Order of names in crew ladder not proper in Mafia Wars 2

Order of names in crew ladder not proper in Mafia Wars 2

I have around 15 friends playing Mafia Wars 2. Whenever I start the game, the names of my friends are in order of their level. But after some time when the game refreshes itself, the crew members are disturbed and are no longer in order of level they have achieved. I find them randomly arranged.

Re: Order of names in crew ladder not proper in Mafia Wars 2

This bug in the game did not display the friends whose crew reply was accepted recently. Due to this, many missions who required crew members were difficult to complete. The list of people in crew ladder would also change as compared to the list that was seen when the game was freshly started. These problems were faced by many users and were brought to the notice of Zynga.

Zynga has fixed the bugs that made the accepted crew requests from friend not being displayed. Also the order of the friends in which they appeared in Crew ladder has been fixed.
    The Friends in Crew Ladder will not be arranged in Alphabetical order by default. So now, those friends whose names started with alphabet ‘A’ or ‘B’ won’t be the one to receive all the best gifts every time. Before the bug was fixed when the names were in alphabetical order, friends with name beginning with A, B or C whichever came first in user’s list would receive best gifts while the ones with name beginning with further alphabets like P,R, S and so on were deprived of it.

The new fix also sends the friends of an user who already have been sent with some request to the bottom of list. This helps avoiding any user overloading another user with more requests than he/she can accept. It has also reduced the number of friends that will be visible on Crew Ladder. This will help to sort the members who have stopped playing Mafia Wars 2 or just started and never played users from regular users. The regular users who will have progress in their records will be pushed up in the Crew Ladder.