Thread: Deleting friends from Crew Ladder of Mafia Wars 2

Deleting friends from Crew Ladder of Mafia Wars 2

I am playing Mafia Wars 2 for past many days and I have around 9 friends in my Crew Ladder. But the problem is that some of them stopped playing the game some time back or some play on different time as me. For example, I mostly play Mafia Wars 2 in the evening while some of the friends in my Crew Ladder play it in morning. Because of these members in I can’t get my friends in the crew who play at same time as me. How do I remove the friends I don’t want in Crew Ladder?

Re: Deleting friends from Crew Ladder of Mafia Wars 2

As for now Zynga has not introduced any way for letting user decide who should be the member of one’s Crew Ladder and who should not. Once you add a friend in Crew Ladder, he gets place according to his/her level.

Some members not being active when needed causes lot of trouble in completing certain missions. To get members for Mafia Wars 2, Zynga placed an offer for Zynga Poker players to reach level 5 and get 1 million coins. The Poker players joined Mafia Wars 2, played up to level 5 and then stopped playing it. So you must have many such friends in your crew ladder that hasn’t shown any activity since reaching level 5. There is no way of eliminating them from the list.

Zynga should introduce some way in which a user gets control of the crew ladder and friends who should be part of it. Maybe they can let the Crew Ladder be dynamic so that only the friends who are currently playing will be visible in crew ladder and not others.