Thread: Not getting Mafia Wars 2 News feed on Facebook wall

Not getting Mafia Wars 2 News feed on Facebook wall

I have been playing Mafia Wars for past 1 week. I have more 15 friends who also play Mafia Wars 2. I am on level 9 currently. Whenever there comes a pop-up saying ‘You have achieved…’ or ‘You have defeated….’ This asks us if we want to share free gifts with our friends to celebrate success of certain task. Whenever I click on share, the pop-up window for sharing the gift appears and shows the message of posting the content on wall. But my I can’t find my own posts as well as posts generated by my friends. Can anyone help me how do I get these posts to be visible on Facebook’s news feed.

Re: Not getting Mafia Wars 2 News feed on Facebook wall

Sometimes posts from certain friend, page or application goes into the hide post section. This means the names of pages, friends or applications which are included in the list won’t show up on your wall. If Mafia Wars 2 has been included in that list, you won’t be able to view any of the post related to Mafia Wars 2. If this case, follow the steps given below to unhide posts of Mafia Wars 2:

1) Get on the home page of your facebook account.
    2) At the bottom of news feed find ‘Edit Options’ and click on it.
    3) In that option, you will find a list.
    4) If you find Mafia Wars 2 in that list, remove it.

Now you will be able to find the posts related to Mafia Wars 2 on your News Feed.

Re: Not getting Mafia Wars 2 News feed on Facebook wall

Facebook provides options to hide one’s posts from specific group of people or specific people. Similarly, it also provides options to let only specific people view one’s posts. Another good option about facebook is that it lets one set different options mentioned above for different applications. For example, you can set posts generated by Mafia Wars 2 open for public while you can set posts generated by another applications reserved for viewing of specific people or group of people.

To change this settings for Mafia wars 2, follow the steps given:
    1)On home page of your facebook account, find bookmark of Mafia Wars 2 on the left side panel.
    2) You will find a pencil icon if you hover mouse over the bookmark
    3) The pencil denotes ‘Edit Options’ for Mafia Wars 2.
    4) In that panel, find the privacy policy you have set it on. Change it to your desired settings.