Thread: Best FOV in Alan Wake

Best FOV in Alan Wake

I am going to download this soon but before that, I would like to know that which the best FOV in the game is. I was searching that someone might have posted with the best FOV because I only do what is listed. So can you tell me that what is recommended FAV to play on 1920x1080 16:9 or is it requires seeing the game before guessing for anything? Please reply with the suggestions and any further information about the game.

Re: Best FOV in Alan Wake

Look, this is completely depend on how close/far are you sitting from the screen. To get the best answer for this, you can play with it in a few different scenes and you will be known that which one you like the most. If you are having a wide FOV then that is the most immersive within the general imo if you are not having the large monitor.

Default for this is 16:9 and that totally amounts something as 88. I think that this is the bst that you can you. There is no need to change this.

There are some of the major improvements in the PC and the best features that fans have sought after is field of view (FOV) modification as well as "hide HUD." And this is implemented. Here are the other improvements of the game.

In the game the field of view is 2km. Light is able to hurt Wake's enemies. One of the most interesting aspects of the gameplay, is that there are different ways you can take advantage of Wake light. But not everything is so simple, Wake since birth are hypersensitive to light. The player may enter any building, and talk to the NPCs (Non Player Characters).

The game map is approximately 10 x 10km. Alan Wake is a psychological horror thriller. Alan Wake introduces light as a new field in the gameplay. Alan Wake has a cinematic story that takes place in an open environment. Alan Wake is a game that is be scored over 90 out of 100. Alan Wake can only run on Windows Vista. We know that many fans do not support this decision, but from our point of view, is best. The game takes advantage of many features of DirectX 10 which is Windows Vista-only library.

I think that this is going to be the experiment for us as it is the game which is engine specific. Do you can set that whatever you feel comfortable. There is no need to take suggestion for this.