Thread: Unable to load Mafia Wars 2

Unable to load Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I am finding problem with the game. I am not able to load the game, I am trying to playing from the laptop, it is been stuck in the loading screen. I have tried to load from different computer then also it was the same problem. I have login with my girlfriend account then it was working properly in that, why it is not working in my account. So please help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to load Mafia Wars 2

I would suggest that you better clear the cache of your browser and also the cookies, then you try to load the game, if then also it is giving the problem then you try in some other browser, it might be the issue with the particular browser.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I would suggest that you better clear the cache of your browser and also the cookies, then you try to load the game, if then also it is giving the problem then you try in some other browser, it might be the issue with the particular browser.
    I am having the same problem, where I have tried to clean the cache and cookies of the browser then also it is not working. It is not loading any of the browsers; I have tried on the entire browser, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and also try that in different computer then also not working. I think that it might be the problem of the user account, where I have tried my friends account on same computer and same browser then it was working.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer-Boy View Post
    I am having the same problem, where I have tried to clean the cache and cookies of the browser then also it is not working. It is not loading any of the browsers; I have tried on the entire browser, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and also try that in different computer then also not working. I think that it might be the problem of the user account, where I have tried my friends account on same computer and same browser then it was working.
    I would say that you better contact the Zynga about the problem even you can contact the Facebook for the problem; they might be helpful for the user account problem or anything which might be related to that.

I was having the problem and was not able to play the game, and then I have turn the antivirus off then it was able to load the game, also play it properly. But I have opened the door for the virus and other malware to attack my system.