Thread: CPU AI in UFC Undisputed

CPU AI in UFC Undisputed

CPU AI is not changed in UFC Undisputed since 2010 in difficulty mode. I was very happy when I came to know about the simulation mode. But really it’s very bad when I saw that the CPU AI is not good when they bombarding and when they come forward it starts lagging a bit. As I am not able to understand why they have not used the customized setting of the game as used by other games. As Simulation Mode is a good idea but only when it is made real. And as the before game this game has also over aggressive AI which is not good.

Re: CPU AI in UFC Undisputed

I think they should keep in mind that there are many popular and very great fighting styles like you need to wait and let the opponent come forward and fight like you can counter act them. As if the game cover has a photo of Anderson Silva which is a best counter act player but they have not added this thing in the game. As the opponents just comes on you without stopping.

I have a problem like the AI does a perfect defense to the moves which I am trying to do if I try to do 1 think they know that defense and if I try some other attack they also know the defense of that move so that is very much annoying for me. And if you try to counter attack the AI runs away from you which is again a very bad thing.

I don’t agree to you as the AI does go backs if you directly go backwards. In real time also if you have seen if a players goes backwards that means he is hurt. And if the player goes round that means that player is going to pick your leg to attack you.