Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Loco Moco Lieutenant missing in Mafia Wars 2

Video Games

Old 17-02-2012

Loco Moco Lieutenant missing in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I was not able to find the Loco Moco Lieutenant in the game, I have spend lot of energy and was just going to finish the quest Bucking Bronco in time, then it was missing from the game. Is anyone founded missing from the game? Thank you.

Old 17-02-2012

Re: Loco Moco Lieutenant missing in Mafia Wars 2

I wanted to know that you have sold your drug bundles at the marauder's bar when the progress bar is all yellow and it was showing you 5/5, if yes then it is a bug in the game. It seems to be fixed, but you might have wasted a ton of energy and missed out on the quest during that.
Old 17-02-2012

It has also happened to me, I have got the lieutenant to appear but I was not having the energy. So before attacking him I have gone to collect from the power plant of mine. When came back to attack then till that time it was gone. I have tried this many times then it was not disappearing, this is surely a bug in the game. I also got the error so refresh the game, when refresh he has gone. The developer should work on it.
Old 17-02-2012

I have killed him 3 times then I get the refresh page error, so when I do it then it is completely gone, I am really getting frustrating with this thing and also I am not able to play the game, this is something which is needed to fixed and it should be completely give the energy which is been spent by yours to complete it. I do not know how the developer of the game are making such bug game and not even testing it before releasing or making it live, they need to check it then make it live.
Old 17-02-2012

Level up to 61 and was beginning the fight with Loco Moco Lieutenant after 3 fights the game interrupts with an error and throw me out. Lost all the energy which I was having it, not having the Lieutenant anymore and no having the packs to bring him up again.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,