Thread: Report bug message popup while playing Mafia Wars 2

Report bug message popup while playing Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I am getting the error when I am playing the Mafia Wars 2, I get a message which says that “There was a problem with the game connection. Refresh the game and continue playing!” I hardly play it for 7-10 hours then after that I start getting the error that you cannot play the game. I do not know what to do with and I am gold player in the game. So what is the problem, can anyone help with it. Thank you.

Re: Report bug message popup while playing Mafia Wars 2

This is a bug which comes when you are some particular location or some other part of the game, so this will be fixed by the developer of the game, and then only you will be able to play the game.

Yes that is absolutely correct, it has been start when the Kill Loco Moco update came. I have been noticing it from past two to three days. So I was able to find out why I was getting the bug report while playing it. I was able to play for some specific time, which only least for some hours. If I start playing the game at 11:30 am then I will be getting the bug report on 5:00 pm and it will be there till the time next day comes and it is 11:30 am again. I believe that it might be the issue of the synchronization of “Daily Mission Reset". At present I am able to play the game for time been. I believe that the developer of the game may find out some way to fix it.

I think in other way, it might be of the location where we are and what are you doing. At the moment I was at the Philippines, not only me but also all my friends who are playing the game are getting the bug report on this particular location. I have done some of the investigation regarding the game. I have told one of my friends who was staying in other country and told him to login with my account and play this particular amp, then he has told me that there is no problem with it and also when I tried to play it then I was getting the problem. I think that due to connection problem there might be daily mission log reset time, so this should be fixed by zynga.

Yes it is correct it been there for some particular time, I was getting the problem so I have log out from facebook, when I have again login and started to play the game then it was showing me the same problem again. It was been 11 hours I have not login, there is something 14 – 16 hours time need to be reset, which is not good and you will be able to play the game whenever you wanted to play.

It is not about the location but when you are click on the message in the game, which are tips for you and click on alright then you will be getting the report bug problem again. If it is been the location then it should be occurring on one place on anything.

I think the game is not been made properly and also if you are going to some particular section which is not been made then you will be getting the report bug error, the developer of the game are been working on it and might be fixing in the update of the game. So you need to wait when the game is been update by the developer and also fix the problem which are been occurring, if you are really finding it tough then you can report it as bug.