Thread: How to find Broken Tooth in Mafia Wars 2

How to find Broken Tooth in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the Broken Tooth is mostly been founded in the gifts or is been available in the gifts also. I am not able to get them while playing the game, did anyone among you have founded it and also where did you get it, please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to find Broken Tooth in Mafia Wars 2

It is available in the game, if you wanted to have then it is been dropped by the marauders they do not drop it regularly only some times, that also limited and so if you think to get plenty from them it will not happen. They will drop only 1 out the 20 they are having it. I do not know much about it, as I have not looked on them, I am just guessing about it.

I think that you need to have loads of parcels for the lieutenants. I do not like the 800 energy which is there on the marauders and I have never got a single tooth from them. I do not think that you might be able to get any.

You get from the marauders but those are really slow to get them, I do not like to wait for it. If that is been done little fast and giving more than it might be better for us. It is taking 40 bundles to get a lieutenant, so I think that it will be taking 440 bundles to get all the 11 of them and you need to kill the leader Gonan, to kill him also it will take 6 of the 8 days if you are playing properly, such that 2 or 3 times a day, other than it will be taking more time.

You have to do all this things to get the 27 XP, I think that they need to work on their rewards, I am finding it little pathetic in the comparison what is been required to get it. If it is possible then make it little interesting and should add some more rewards.

The above user have told you correct, the tooth is been easily done by asking the marauders, but you will be getting the problem when you will be posting it to been seen in your news feed. I know that there is a bug somewhere which I have seen it, I have seen it when I was posting it 8 or requests for parts and teeth and was only getting the 1 or 2 showing on the news feed, even now I cannot posted it again till the time it is been used up. It is really a long process upgrading as a result, but it is sure that you are getting it.

I have received 3 broken teeth for 6 lieutenants which something around 1 for every 80 bundles and it is very much less. The energy which is been used and also reward for killing the bosses or cp's is really not happening. When I was killing the last boss it has taken 3 days to kill and I used to fight 4 or 5 times a day having the full energy. If I do a critical hit then it will be bring the health to 80 points less and will damage it. If the boss does the critical hit on me then it takes more than 200 health points. I am having the highest weapons and also having the best defense for the present level, then also it is very much tough to kill them.