Thread: Cannot post requests of Mafia Wars 2

Cannot post requests of Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I was trying to post the requests of the weapon depot or safe house of this game, then it was not been posted. When I was posting it then it was telling that it is been posted, when I checked on the wall then founded that it is not been posted. So is there anything which I can look and get it done for me. Anyone else is getting the problem? Thank you.

Re: Cannot post requests of Mafia Wars 2

I think that you might be using the timeline version on Facebook, due to which is not showing the post on your wall. When I am doing it is been posted on my wall and also the friends are able to help me. I think that you might be looking at the Mafia Wars not the part 2, so you better check it properly in the newsfeed after you post them you will be able to find it.

There is been the problem, but I am getting it from past four to five days. Then also I feel that I am very much lucky, such that I am able to post one request on the wall and I post the important one. When I post the other then it does not been seen in the news feed or in the Mafia Wars 2 feed, even in the facebook general posts. So whenever you are require help for completing any building or anything then you ask friends, but you will not be able to get as it is not been posted. So this is to be solved.

I have seen the most of the users are not able to view any of their friends wall posts which are been related to Mafia Wars 2 and also most of reported that their friends are not able to view the post. If you are not able to see the friends' posts then I would suggest that you better follow one method. First you go to the home page, and then you scroll down to the bottom of the News Feed and click on link that says "Edit Options", in that you better search for Mafia Wars 2 in the list, if it is been seen then you better remove it and which allow you to see the posts.

If any of your friends is not able to see your posts then I would say that you better go to home page. Then you hover over the bookmark and search for Mafia Wars 2, and then you click on the pencil icon which is on bookmark for Mafia Wars 2 and click on "Edit Settings", now you scroll down to the bottom and select Friends in the dropdown menu to make sure the post are not be hidden from them.

If you have tried both of the methods which are been suggest by the above users then also you are able to see the Mafia Wars 2 post, you should submit a bug report on the game website so that the developer will have a look at it and get it fix.

I have same issue with the request, now it is not been seen when earlier it was having the 1 or 2 post when I was posting 6-8 post on the wall. Whenever I was posting all these then it was saying that feed posted. If you are been lucky then you will be able to view all of them on the wall and also you friends will be able to help you. Like the other people who are not able to upgrade and also tried to fix that but is was no use.

It is been working now, I do not know that the developer have worked on it or not. I have tried all the method to fix the problem then also it was not helping me to get it work. I have updated the browser of mine then it was showing the post on news feed.