Thread: Mafia Wars 2 increased to 70th level

Mafia Wars 2 increased to 70th level

It’s really great news for everyone how plays Mafia Wars 2 as they have increased the level up to 70. I am so happy. Let me tell you what happened with me I was playing Mafia Wars 2 something went wrong and my Mozilla Firefox crashed so I restarted my browser and I got 5 gold bars and I had also increased 3 level I don’t know what happened but I am really happy with this and now I am hoping that this should happen daily so that I gain 5 gold bars and increase 3 level without doing anything. :p

Re: Mafia Wars 2 increased to 70th level

I have never got 5 gold bars and even I have never heard that anyone else have gained 5 gold points for the inconvenience. And if it is because of the inconvenience then it is unfair as some of them gets the gold bars and some of them do not get it. As I was on level 53 and fighting with the people who were near my level but after the game upgraded I reached to level 57 and people who are at level 51 started fighting hard with me and I am not able to do anything.

Even my Firefox get crashes many times but I never got free gold bars and let me tell you why you increased 3 level automatically as after they have increased the level up to 70 they have reduced the experience point to level up before it was 20k experience point to go to level 58 from level 57 but now it has been reduced to 5.8K to level up. And because of which you have leveled up 3 levels as you have that much experience point. If you would have more experience points than who knows you would have increased to more level. And because of increase in level you got that 3 gold bars.

This is not a great move from Zynga people as I worked hard to gain experience points from level 50 to level 70 but as after they upgraded the game almost everyone is just reaching level 7 easily. As one of my friend who was not knowing how to play I explained him how to play this game and that time I was at level 55 and he had started playing the game and now he is also at level 70 with me. That is not at all fair I am really upset with this upgrade.

Hey friends don’t worry you just keep on playing your game and just hope that Zynga upgrades Mafia Wars 2 again so at that time it would be helpful for you to go higher as you would be having more experience points and your friend would not have that much of points to reach that level. So just enjoy your game and keep playing.