Thread: Is there any limit to claim bonuses from wall feed in Mafia Wars 2?

Is there any limit to claim bonuses from wall feed in Mafia Wars 2?

I have claimed between 20-25 feeds and after that I is showing me that I have exceeded the daily limits. I cannot understand that why they have put this limit to the game. I really don’t like this. If we talk about the other games then that will provide more than 25 feeds for clicking. I would be really happy if they can provide unlimited feeds.

Re: Is there any limit to claim bonuses from wall feed in Mafia Wars 2?

I am totally agree with you. If they are making the game like this then there will be no point to have a lot of friends who are playing the game. If I have many of the friends who are sending me gifts and I am not able to accept all of them then there will not be any point to have this feature. This is one of the main things that almost all the people want to remove.

For the total amount of items, it is very important that we have to harvest. Limit for this is very low and I seriously think that it must be removed and if this is not possible then it should be increased. I hope that it will be implemented soon.

I am with the level 31 which is having about 600+ crew and while they added the hospital. This is very frustrating because they have added this when I reached to my daily limit. This is very irritating to see this all the times on the facebook feed wall. Every time when I open that then I see only the list of people who want help for this.

I am having 2 or 3 active mafia within my friend list and that often goes to the limit just for helping them. If they can make the limit as 200 then this can be a reasonable limit. Having the limit as 25 is really bad. Let’s see when they will increase the amount of limits. I am also in the same list that is waiting for this thing to be implemented. I hope that this will be helpful for us.

Sorry but I am having some different opinion about this. I a m not able to understand that what is wrong with the 25 limit. If they made this unlimited then all the people will upgrade every building at the same stuff and this is since they could get the parts. If this happens then all the people will be having the same stuff every time and ultimately the game become very boring. I think that the game is the best in the way that they make it.