Thread: Sniper mission in Mafia wars 2

Sniper mission in Mafia wars 2

I have got the rifle crafted and want to know that how can I finish the rest. I am not able to find any smart bullet level 3 to purchase within the market. I am just able to find anti armor level 3 but I am already having four of them. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that.

Re: Sniper mission in Mafia wars 2

It is possible that the smart bullets are there but invisible to you and this is because of the browser problem. To get this problem resolved, you can try by changing the browser and see if changing the browser resolves the problem or not. Which browser are you using currently?

I am not able to get the Smart Bullet 3 to function with the sniper mission. I killed two guards previously but while I came to island and purchased two more Smart Bullet 3's as of the powerups within tactics then the mission showed me that I require making use of Smart Bullet 3s. I know I comprise right ones because they are having 3 stars and they are green in color similar to the icons which are shown to me to use and they still are not received. This is annoying me as I desire to finish this mission and I cannot do because of this.

While you are having the gear and if you are at the hill which is south side of island and prepared for shooting then you should not click on the power up. And if you do so then it will take you to the level 3 bullet. You cannot finish this unless and until you have enough cash to buy more. You just can wait for that. Just click to the first guard and when he is bloody then you can move on to the next.

I have crafted the sniper rifle and for that I have bought the as a minimum 5 level 3 smart bullets but problem is that, it is not changing. It is reporting that I have just bought two. This is really very irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
    I have crafted the sniper rifle and for that I have bought the as a minimum 5 level 3 smart bullets but problem is that, it is not changing. It is reporting that I have just bought two. This is really very irritating.
    I would like to tell you that you must be having all of the smart bullets within the inventory and after this only you can complete with the mission. If you are having any of them activated then it will not be possible to complete the mission by the time, you have replaced them within the inventory.

As far as I know that this game is having total two parts. First one is getting 4 x Smart Bullet 3 powerups and other one is killing guards. What you have to do is, just get all the Smart bullet powerups at the start before you takeout any of the guards. It is compulsory that you have x powerups in your inventory list. If you do that then it will be easier for you to take the guards out.

I think that you have not made enough points for this and this is the reason that you are getting that, Just go back and then try to complete all the missing missions and this will solve the problem for you.