Thread: Costing money in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Costing money in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I have found that money (coins) is getting less every day. I am not able to understand that what is the reason for this and what is using up this money. I have not bought anything and found that my coins are reduced over 2k. I was searching for the answer for this but never got the reason for this. If you have some suggestion for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Costing money in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I just saw the screen when I opened a new area that needed 4,000 Painstaking build up coins, and total number of coins instantly dropped back to 258. I get totally confused within that area though. It's intended to take me evermore to obtain enough coins together again for opening a fresh area for exploring. I really found that all the Zynga's games always being very messed up.

I would like to tell you one of the reasons for this. Whenever you unlock a new patch for the land then that will automatically take away the total amount of money which is needed for unlocking this. This is not the only reason. There might be some more reasons but this is one of the most obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    I would like to tell you one of the reasons for this. Whenever you unlock a new patch for the land then that will automatically take away the total amount of money which is needed for unlocking this. This is not the only reason. There might be some more reasons but this is one of the most obvious reasons.
    I don’t think that this is the obvious as if this is the case then it must show that it costs money to expand but there is nothing like this. If they are costing money without informing then they should correct this bug as early as possible. Yes, I call it a BUG!!!

While expanding the land it will be shown the popup like this which will inform you about the requirements which are needed for the expansion. If you fulfill that requirement then you can click on "Explore" and those items will be detected from your inventory.

I think that instead of rhis, they must make the note that will inform that you will lose whatever amount of coins if you select explore. I am saying this because there are many of the users who failed to understand this message and it will be better if they can write in a straight way. If you are thinking that you will be able to purchase more land devoid of spending more money then you are totally wrong.

If you notice then you will find that you will never lose the trophies. You will just be losing the clues and coins whenever you expand. This is not error/flaw/bug in the design.