Thread: Where I am going wrong in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Where I am going wrong in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I am playing the game from the day when it becomes live. I really liked this. I know that there is some problem with the energy bars. They are very slow but my neighbor seems to be flying in front of me, although they are on low levels. I asked them that if they are making use of their own cash for the game but they replied that they are not using it. Many of them have all the land expansions but I am still struggling with the 117 trophies and still having a few to explore. I am attempting to build for increasing my silver shields in order to open next scene but this is running me out of space and money. Please tell me that what other people are using to expand the things?

Re: Where I am going wrong in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I don’t think that you are doing something wrong. I can just suggest you that you must try to do the thing faster. I you click unnecessarily and using the hints then that will not affect the amount of coins as well as points.

If you are having more neighbours then they will give you more to visit and you will be able to collect more coin. It is very important to get the coin from neighbours. Other than this, you can also save some of the items coins by gifting items and this will help you with the reputation.

For the energy I am using what I am having and after that I leave the game and then come back later. However I am also trying to maintain the gift part down but a few times this becomes hard to maintain. The coins well visiting neighbors as well as this will give you energy as well that is getting added fast within coins thinking that you get about 150 on every visit. I purchase trees as they are quite cheap and that also assist me to unlock next map and no begging for supplies to make with. I also save buildings used for quest if it needed.

I got that I am able to collect coins as much as I can but after few times (approx 1 hr), I failed to make use of more energy as of my gift box till the subsequent HC day. This also takes a long time to fill up only for playing the game.