Thread: Homework for Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Homework for Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I don’t know whether you call it as cheating or not. There are some of the scenes like St. Peters which are very hard to clear scenes like St. Peters and it takes more time to explore. I am thinking to get the screen shot of the scene such that I will be able to explore that outside the game. This will be helpful as while playing the game, I will be having better idea about the location of the things. I like to have some input on this from your side.

Re: Homework for Zynga Hidden Chronicles

They are making a lot of changes to the game but those changes are not good for players. There must not be any surprising thing if they took the trophies away from you each time you get to upper level.

All of us know that the changes which they are making are going against the players and no one likes that. When I started playing the game then I liked that but the reality is that you have to utilize energy to challenge your neighbors and then also you will not get the experience points and also not the estate points. These two are needed for getting the quests.

This game will never get a good expression if they keep on changing like this. No one would like to pay for getting better for something which is getting worse after each change.

Quote Originally Posted by Nguni View Post
    I don’t know whether you call it as cheating or not. There are some of the scenes like St. Peters which are very hard to clear scenes like St. Peters and it takes more time to explore. I am thinking to get the screen shot of the scene such that I will be able to explore that outside the game. This will be helpful as while playing the game, I will be having better idea about the location of the things. I like to have some input on this from your side.
    This looks like cheating but is really a very good idea. I wish I would have thought of this before. For me, the hardest one was Tut's Tomb.

No no, this cannot be considered as the cheating but it can be used to provide the advantage over the competition, if you manage to do this. For somebody, having good memory like me can find the object once and after that he can remember the location for that forever. Some of the recently made changes are messing up with the game play. They have changed the name of the bottle within the Living Room scene. They have also changed the Andean to Andean Rooster.

I think that this is going to be a cheating because it will not provide you the fair advantage with the game. Everyone is having the same opportunity for this. This is not like you jimmy rigged a few things for locating the objects for you.

I found that the Ski Lodge is the simplest by now and I am saying this because the items are very close to each other and you will be able to click on them very easily one after other racking in speed bonus points.