Thread: Fighting arena is getting worse in Mafia Wars 2

Fighting arena is getting worse in Mafia Wars 2

I am playing Mafia Wars 2 from past couple of days. I have found that there was lots of fun while playing the game but at that time fight arena has become worst.
    Below mentioned are stats.
    Attack 542
    Defense 543
    Critical 111
    Punch 114
    Stealth 108
    It changes the players who are having the less stats. They are wining in the arena and it takes more energy to fight against of them.

Re: Fighting arena is getting worse in Mafia Wars 2

I have simply stopped fighting in the game as the above mentioned changed taken place in the game. rather then I would like to get best Xp from the energy to do the job in the game.

I got the same problem as you have mentioned over here. right now I am at level 51 and noticed that the stats are better than that of my opponents but still I was losing the game. I was not able to purchase anything best in the game as I have already used all the best stuff to get aircraft and boats.

Well just wondering that developer are trying to ruining the game. they are trying to make fighting 5v5 which is taking lots of times. Each and everything I am doing is taking lots of energy and I am really fed up of this. I started with the Pinion challenge and I have dropped the same. it have used all the energy to complete on task in the game. this game is coming with all of the new changes

I do agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. if you wanted to make the special arenas for 5v5. But they should not screw the rest of the thing available in the game. if you have spend lots of money to upgrade to get the own stuff then you will not have enough amount of equip the entire crew. I can understand the scenario of having different way of fighting but the 5v5 orientated game play did not seems to unbalanced. Particularly game is developed for casual player as it has been stated.

The hardcore players are supposed to be rewarded for making extra afford in the game. however the causal gamers wanted to complete. You have to play the game which is based on the calculated combat. gear you wear is supposed to dictates the outcome of all the combat which you have done. The skills which you can apply to choose the right gear and the gear is available as well as affordable to you. that was the only reason why casual players are getting issue when playing 5 vs 5 combat. .in order to get the good gear for the 5 vs 5 combat would take the age.

When you are going for the level 50 and it is getting worse. As there are hard core players are sitting and playing the game.

I am aware of that a hardcore player can have soft-cap advantages such as offering expensive equipments. By having bit improvement in the casual gear. In the game where combat is not calculated but actually played then it leaves a room for the causal player to make up with equipment and hit points.