Thread: Super Mario Galaxy for Nintendo 3DS?

Super Mario Galaxy for Nintendo 3DS?

The second installment released Super Mario Galaxy 6 months ago and I heard that Nintendo has been trying to get it to its 3DS console. I hope that Nintendo will shift something new in it?

Re: Super Mario Galaxy for Nintendo 3DS?

Many of you, or perhaps nearly all, they'll be waiting for news to tell them that Super Mario Galaxy 2 is being worked on Nintendo 3DS. Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Nintendo 3DS could never guarantee a 'proven experience similar to that of Nintendo Wii. In fact, after the first tests directly on the console, it was noticed that the screen is too small to be able to provide the same kind of fun. Mario thought it would be a spot, thus making it impossible to play the title. A pity then, though, these tests have allowed us to understand better how to exploit in future Nintendo 3DS and its two screens. Let's hope so, because another flagship title would own convenience to the Nintendo 3DS.

I did not know there was the idea of taking this title on 3DS ... Not that interests me a lot to tell you the truth, but I'm glad to know that is conducted "test" of gender on the new portable Nintendo: This gives me hope for the future of the console!

The game certainly deservedly earned to be considered for the future platforms, including Nintendo 3DS . However, it seems that, at least for now, has rejected the possible arrival of the title to the device. In all honesty, it was already suspected when, with the announcement of the first great wave of Mario games to it, including Galaxy

the team responsible for Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D Land commented on the reasons why not come to the DS, and attribute it to that in the former screen, Mario seemed simply a small stain, making it difficult gameplay and led quickly to dismiss the idea: "When we started developing 3D Super Mario Land, Super Mario Galaxy 2 put on a small screen TV and we find that Mario looked like a spot and play was difficult to play.”