Thread: Which is best way to increase XP in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Which is best way to increase XP in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Can anyone tell me which is the best way to increase XP in Zynga Hidden Chronicles? I am looking for a total of 1000 more points to reach to level 21 although I am able to build Guest House but I wanted to increase my XP more to 1000. Currently I am playing Florist Shop scene with 68xp for each play. So I just need to know if there is any way to improve XP in this game.

re: Which is best way to increase XP in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I saw that people who started to play after me level up more easily then me. I asked some of them how they do that. They are been rewarded with more XP than me. For example: Checkpoint scene - i get 38 XP, the friends I’ve asked get 52 XP; counterfeit - i get 42, they get 64 XP. I think XP is changing daily for everyone and it does not depend on the scene and level.

Ok if you want to gain more XP then I would like to suggest you to go with the different map because the XP depends on the map which you are playing and I am very sure if you unlock more scene then you will get more coins and XP.

For some scene I only get 20 XP mostly in the lower ones that only take 8 energy and other scene I get 76 XP points. Just play around with different scene until you find the one that gives you the most XP points and coins. At the last scene that they gave us, I don't have another one to unlock, i only get 55 XP. So it seems to be a bug. I've wrote them about that, and I’m waiting for a response.