Thread: Will Zynga give another chance to play Steel Horse mission in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

Will Zynga give another chance to play Steel Horse mission in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

Well I have played Zynga Mafia Wars 2. I don’t know why the developer has drop this particular mission. There was lots of chances who has missed the opportunity to get this vehicle. There is not much information available about it. will the developers give another chance to earn this particular reward?

Re: Will Zynga give another chance to play Steel Horse mission in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

May be the Zynga people will give us idea regarding the mission which they are having. They will tell us about what rewards and even without saying anything about stats and it was quite obvious that it’s a weapon rather than that of decoration.

Re: Will Zynga give another chance to play Steel Horse mission in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

I am having couple of friend who did not get an opportunity to get the chance to complete the above mentioned weapons. They did not have any notification to get the mission in the game.

I do agree that the developers not give any notification regarding the removal of above mentioned mission. I did not got the mission I was assuming that it was a regular mission. I came to know about new helicopter mark IV from Mission to get the chopper. I don’t know whether the above mentioned mission is same as steel horse. I don’t have any issue to have steel horse even it was an awesome weapon.

You will require to do same mission again and again till you are able to get the Choppercopter Mark IV. I think you will burn all the energy at this location to get it. I don’t think so it is same as Steel Horse Mark IV and I don’t know about from which mission it came from. So far I did not missed any single opportunity to playing of MW2 but it could came out when I was working. Still I am not able to get why some people did not get an opportunity to complete the mission. They all are getting ‘it's a drop item’ or ‘you missed the mission’.

I think this particular mission came from the same type. The only difference was we need to kill 20 zombies and 6 of Loco Moco's Lt'. the all the above mentioned thing happened at the Pinion Corner. It was the first of the major energy pit missions in that particular area.

I am looking to have Steel Horse. the Choppercopter is totally crap for the amount of the energy and time wasted in the mission. Steel Horse is having better stats as compare to Choppercopter. If there is combo of both then I am wondering that there should be better stats for us.

There is no sense to compare ground vehicle and air vehicle. I think you have compared the stats of the vehicles only. They should provide better reward for the game. Time, effort and energy are wasted to get an item which is same as you can get when playing at level 60.
    I think the above mentioned mission was not available for specific level. Either you were not at the sufficient high level or the developer of the game has ran timed mission or they have missed or skipped the mission. Hence it was disappeared after the time. I would like to redo the mission since I am having inferior model,