Thread: Why Steel Horse stats seem to be unfair in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

Why Steel Horse stats seem to be unfair in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

I could not find out why steel horse are having different stats. I noticed some player who are stated higher one. I did the same mission, same energy and same health. I could not find out the reason why it get happen. If I put myself in the arenas with the level 60 opponents and I simply leveled up to 56 and having the same items with the higher stats. If you are having any feedback on the same feel free to post over here.

Re: Why Steel Horse stats seem to be unfair in Zynga Mafia Wars 2?

I am really disappointed with the above mentioned thing. if anyone has spent same amount of energy in order to complete the quest and still they are getting different stat of the reward since they are at the different level. At least they should remove the timer so that we will be able to complete the quest when I am playing the game at the max level.

If you are completing the mission at the different level will result into different attack stats on the steel horse.
    Completed below the L55 and he has got 128 attack stats and completing L55 you have got 140 attack stats.

The thing which you have mentioned over here is making the game quite harder. It would not help you to upgrade and get some more to handle the treatment. In this particular situation the Gold is not helping at all. it helps you when you wanted to beat up the higher level. According to me the developer of the game should add timer, gift limits and low energy refill limit which are needed frequently in order to visit to utilize.

Right all the players are above of L55 are the gold buyers, they are the Zynga's highest priority customer base. Those spenders are going to get another advantage as they are going to level faster than that of everyone else and receiving really high quality reward as they are completing the time sensitive mission in the game. they are having big advantages by stocking the gold bar items for 5v5 arenas.
    I think the developer of the game can provide an option to select lower quality item which can be used right now or they should provide higher level item which can be used at the later stage of time. They are going to upgrade some specific items when players are managed to get the specific level.

They have designed the game to make yourself frustrate when you are going to purchase the gold sometime. There is lots of fun but the made the players frustrated by adding number of limitations and disadvantages in the game untill and unless they became a paying customer.