Thread: PS1 Turbo Grafx Games, won’t be supported by the PlayStation Vita on Launch

PS1 Turbo Grafx Games, won’t be supported by the PlayStation Vita on Launch

There was an article that I read that said that the PlayStation Vita was confirmed that there will be not support to the Game Archives games at launch. however it wasn't mega officially confirmed. at the moment Sony has entirely confirmed it. Sony said that "It won't be supported at present of the PlayStation Vita launch. And about the future support, we'll give the details afterward." The term "Game Archives" typically cover up both PlayStation as well as PC Engine ie Turbo Grafx game downloads Via PlayStation Network. It looks like premature Vita buyers will require to wait to go retro on the system. What do you people feel about this please share this .

Re: PS1 Turbo Grafx Games, won’t be supported by the PlayStation Vita on Launch

I really don't understand Why do people ever purchase systems at launch these days? Will I just stay for the usual PlayStation Vita Plus, which has a huge battery life as well as PSP UMD support? I familiar with. It's fun to fantasize though, home fantasies do turn out to be realism . So perhaps if you keep hoping that'll happen as well .

I don't think that would be the issue as to be honest. The list of launch titles plus remote play will be keeping me engaged for some time until the PS Suite comes along.

Well I'm certain my PSP won't vanish at the time of Vita launches. acutely, I'm certain it won't be a deal breaker for the majority people. I am familiar with I'll be as well busy playing Dragon's Crown plus Gravity to even bother testing PSOne as well as PSP games on it.