Thread: PlayStation Vita game case is very tiny

PlayStation Vita game case is very tiny

I am able to grip the case with a hand, i in fact like the size, . Smaller than the 3DS cases.. They seemed larger from the pictures that I've seen, however it’s nice to know that they're not using so a lot plastic for such a little card . I am going to have lot of space in my shelve space for these.

Who agrees?

Re: PlayStation Vita game case is very tiny

That is really nice. Was considering how big these in fact are. I for all time felt the PSP cases are very tall and skinny and the 3DS cases too fat. But most significantly, happy a case is finally a different color for once. what's more, Greatest Hits cases and stuff, cases have for all time been clear, green, or black/grey since like, what, NES . Finally glad to see a change. is the game in there?

I don’t know about you people here however I don’t keep the games in their actula cases. I used to do that with cartridges previously in the time of the genesis but because then I use big cd binders for every system that utilize optical discs. As for portable games, I place them in a case that as well fits the portable too. Nothing against those who keep them in the case, I just don’t. I do keep the cases though. I pack them away for safe keeping. There will probably be a good zippered case for the vita that would hold the games while it release.

This is really great finding , I like to mention this, some time ago I saw somebody recommend they would make eco-friendly cardboard boxes for games. But I guess This eco-friendly is not possible. But was looking like the a great concept

I saw the case and really was surprised to see how small the case were. They're approximately 50% the size of PS3 boxes.

I saw this on the internet that the Sony was trying to create blue their "official" color. I've for all time thought of PlayStation's color as blue however I think they’re getting some re-branding. Saw the case looks blue in color