Thread: Would you like to have Infamous for PlayStation Vita

Would you like to have Infamous for PlayStation Vita

hey can you tell me With the accomplishment of infamous 2, and infamous, when it was added on the e PSN "Welcome Back!" stuff , I'm pretty sure they're thoughts of creating a spin-off of the series for Vita. If they did, will you be concerned in purchasing it? I would, certainly.

Re: Would you like to have Infamous for PlayStation Vita

Well I'm not an admirer of the inFamous games however after having see a many of videos for 'Gravity Daze' which for some odd reason remind me of the inFamous game design I wouldn't be amazed if we get inFamous on the Playstation Vita. actually with the graphical power of the Playstation Vita being on the similar level as that of the PS3 I'm willing to assurance that as we type an inFamous Playstation Vita game is presently in development plus it only a matter of time before we'll see an official press release from SCE about it.

I will definitely will play a new infamous on PlayStation Vita. however i can’t make out what will be the timeline that they could set it. Not much time passed among the first game and second game. perhaps do one based on the alternate timeline earlier than kessler came back in time plus base it on you playing that version of cole.

I don’t like the inFamous or Uncharted, or at least to the extent that they got. I could appreciate them being consider great games by cult fans if they were often overlooked, but since they're not overlooked at all they really don't seem like that great of franchises to me.in fact, if Uncharted had a more open world feel like inFamous I might be actually concerned in the franchise, since I like the treasure hunting theme. I just hate when open world games very much revolve around missions each one taking place in the identical generic city and as well games that I find linear. I haven't played almost enough of Uncharted or inFamous, in reality, to state that they are these types of games, although from what I have played that's what they appear like to me.

I am guessing that there might be a release of infamous 3 on together the Playstation Vita as well as the ps3, for the reason that infamous 2 finished with a strike of lightning shaped like a uncertainty. It was just asking for a sequel.

Looking at how both Cole or else humanity as we familiar with it - dies in Infamous 2, the Vita edition will have to be a prequel. And because we all know how it finish it will be a uninteresting one. The fun part on Infamous is not knowing what kind of power you're going to have and selecting how to progress the story. Also, as Infamous 2 literally takes place a week or else 2 after Infamous 1, there isn't much room for other game meanwhile.

I am familiar with what you're saying but for the ps3 owners who are actually in to infamous, it will be really good if they could purchase a dual pack with the infamous 3 on Playstation Vita and ps3, so they able to play it kind of like how you can save games on ruin, plus load it on your Playstation Vita.

I think there will be the infamous game for Vita, many of the other Sony exclusive is receiving like

1. Uncharted
    2. Wipeout
    3. LBP
    4. Inevitably Socom
    5. Gran Turismo
    6. Gears of War
    7. Twisted Metal
    8. Killzone
    9. one Resistance
    10. Heavy Rain