Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Should we buy the Playstation Vita 3G

Video Games

Old 16-02-2012

Should we buy the Playstation Vita 3G

I just got this article that mention that You Shouldn't Buy a Vita with 3G, canít make out why can anyone here can tell me what is wrong with it, I am planning it get one now I have to rethink about this . for what I have read I came to know that , a waste of lot of money. Paying 50 additional bucks and 30 per month. Not to mention, you are getting trapped with at&t.. is there anyone here can tell me what do you feel about this , I would be really appreciating any reply thanks in advance

Old 16-02-2012

Re: Should we buy the Playstation Vita 3G

I will need to wait in spite of because unfortunately I don't have the funds at the moment. But when I do get one I think I will have to go 3G. I was going to go for wifi only, however that's an awesome packaged deal with the card, month free, and game. Plus it's only 50 more on a 250 investment. I want a vita so bad.
Old 16-02-2012

I have an iPad2, and the 3G is an massively useful feature - one well worth the additional money I paid for it. It appears it's easily worth the extra $50 - plus, as you said, the bundle makes it a no-brainer.
Old 16-02-2012

Tell you what if I ever decided I want a Playstation Vita I'll get a 3G one. problem is I don't want one currently , there aren't any games I badly require. Uncharted, great, but I've played through two very decent adventures previously, it's nothing new. similar thing with Wipeout. I can't think of something else I'd want, not yet anyway. SFxT would've been a contender, only that's hitting consoles around the same time, so what's the point? I have a PS3, and I love it, and I'd love Sony to do well with the Vita for some reason, but I just don't know what would make anyone really want one.
Old 16-02-2012

Im not purchasing this for the reason that i have no need to game when I am not at home. I previously have a PS3 plus a Xbox 360. And if Iím on a road trip will be enjoying the trip, not having myself engaged in a game. Assume when I read an article where someone choose not to purchase is because theyíre very cheap. Funny
Old 16-02-2012

I have read that article and can say it has a good points, but I feel like kind of biased. And that doesn't assist me in the long-run when deciding which system to obtain. (I've already pre-ordered the Wi-Fi only model, with 3 games & the 32 GB memory, although I can still upgrade if required.) Could anyone do an unbiased pros & cons list for the 3G model?
Old 16-02-2012

I donít myself believe 3G on the Vita is going to be all that worth it. I'm previously tired of paying my iPhone data plan. I donít wish for or need another because I will likely have my handset with me anywhere I am with the Vita. I have own a PSP for a long time and rarely go online for gaming. I discover it to be far less necessary to the system than say to a PS3. the majority of my PSP games donít yet have online functionality anyhow, or donít actually require it. The ones that do aren't fun enough online for me to do something more than play from time to time. Wi-Fi is more than enough for this. I donít see Vita being any different.
Old 16-02-2012

My only issue with the 3G Vita is that where I die, in the UK, Sony are being very mysterious. We familiar with that there will be multiple provider, and there will be one preferred provider where if we go with them, we get Wipeout for free, although the pricing as well as the actual plans haven't been discussed. We don't have any 3G bundles moreover. All in all, I wish a 3G Vita although Sony aren't doing a good job of telling me exactly what the deal is.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,