Thread: Does all PS Vita First Edition Bundle has data connect and the downloadable PSV game

Does all PS Vita First Edition Bundle has data connect and the downloadable PSV game

hi guys

I need help I bought my Playstation vita from the local game shop and it does not has the data connect and the downloadable PSV game and the vender told me that it was not mention on the any of the bundles they have in the store. And they suggest me that I should call the Sony if need those to get them separately . so I did called the Sony customer care and he said that it maybe included and it may not. So any here know that Does all PS Vita First Edition Bundle has data connect and the downloadable PSV game. I would be really appreciating if anyone here can suggest me anything on this .

Re: Does all PS Vita First Edition Bundle has data connect and the downloadable PSV game

They might be in there may be not mention on the box I guess . they have posted the official" unboxing of the PlayStation Vita on their website so you can check there what al should be on the box

Re: Does all PS Vita First Edition Bundle has data connect and the downloadable PSV game

Hey can you tell me how much did you paid for the box and what is what bundle name that they sell you and which country are you from, see if you can get the sku number from them , please if possible give me this details, let see if I can help

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate this , I saw the video that you are talking about and he has the different box that I have for that local store . I bought my unit for $ 349.99 and it is the ? Playstation First Edition Bundle , I am from US , I will see if I can get the sku number tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Thanks for the reply I really appreciate this , I saw the video that you are talking about and he has the different box that I have for that local store . I bought my unit for $ 349.99 and it is the ? Playstation First Edition Bundle , I am from US , I will see if I can get the sku number tomorrow
    Look like you should be getting the presented in the bundle, I am saying this because of the price that you have been paid for the box and if you don’t have the it then I suggest you should demand for refund. Seeing you experience I think I will be waiting for a week before getting mine to get the better deal

I have a sad new, I saw the Sony website and it no more showing the data connect and free game as contents available with the first edition bundle. I am guessing that they are not including it on the launch bundle. This is really ridiculous as the Sony blog says that it do come with the first edition bundle although not the preorder from son style. Hope they didn’t forget to put it in