Thread: Where is the c4 in Mafia Wars 2

Where is the c4 in Mafia Wars 2

I am playing the Mafia Wars 2 and was making an afford to craft the Claymores but the problem is that, I am not able o find the c4. Can you tell me that how can I get that or make it. Other than this I need tomahawk for the harbor master. Can you also tell me that how can I get it except it is in the badlands shot. Currently I am on 51th level and it is locked. Please reply. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Where is the c4 in Mafia Wars 2

What you can do is just click on the weapons work shop and after that click on the next page . This will show you the list of items that you are able to build. If you see to the top then you will get that it will have a 1...2....3...4... and these are nothing but the different level weapons which you can build as you are level 51 player.

Currently, I am at 37th level and if you are talking about the crafting workshop then I am just on the 2nd level. This gives me the list when I click on the claymore but is very hard to find that where is the C4.

As you told that you are blocked then it is a excellent idea to go back to your mission log and begin with the missions that you might have abandoned. As in this case, not every missions flow openly into the subsequent mission but are frequently connected to additional mission ultimately. Skipping missions within one area, to go on to missions into the next, will often have just this result. When you're stuck, go reverse and finish missions previously in your log, and you will probably be able to carry on from there.

In my case, I am wedged in boxer island and I have killed tree of four guards but then also the last guard is not allowing me to kill him. I am having the smart bullet three but the game says that I need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerma View Post
    In my case, I am wedged in boxer island and I have killed tree of four guards but then also the last guard is not allowing me to kill him. I am having the smart bullet three but the game says that I need one.
    What you can do is just find the people through the round circle by exclamation point on top of their heads and click on that and this will ask you for accepting new mission.