Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Any multiplayer game suggestions for PlayStation Vita

Video Games

Old 15-02-2012

Any multiplayer game suggestions for PlayStation Vita

so I heard this I one of the great device for gaming and I am definitely getting this gamming console for sure but I will not go for the multiplayer game in the beginning in stead I will get the Uncharted: Golden Abyss fro time being, this is because I donít came across any multiplayer game that impress me, so is there any one here can recommend any good multiplayer game I would be really appreciate it, it doesnít mater if it is for launch games or non-launch games, just be specific why you are recommending that game for me

thanks in advance

Old 15-02-2012

Re: Any multiplayer game suggestions for PlayStation Vita

I will be also getting the PlayStation Vita on the release ans the game that I will be getting is UNIT 13 and that is not the launch title. The plan is to getting it for 2 player, me and my brother.
Old 15-02-2012

I will be getting the uncharted golden abyss and the little big planet when it will be released because this game is one of the best ps3 game and I think this game will be live up tp it expectation for the Vita as well as it has the multiplier capabilities . or you can get the Wipeout 2048 and donít forget the WARRIOR'S LAIR a.k.a RUIN.
Old 15-02-2012

I will be getting the Wifi-only version not the first edition bundle Vita and my suggestion of game will be the Unit 13 although that is not on top of my list and the Wipeout 2048 as I like the racing games , the top list game will be warrior's lair and probably the LittleBigPlanet I am not sure about that .
Old 15-02-2012

My recommendation and pick will be the wipeout 2048 as it is the game that can be played anywhere for a short time. And the showcase of graphical capabilities/controls of this game on the Vita was also looking really very nice , I am planning to get at least one multiplayer game on my device at launch and donít go for the Uncharted as you will be missing the social features of this device
Old 15-02-2012

I am getting the First Edition Bundle and will be getting
  1. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  2. Modnation
  3. Little Deviants (since it's included with the FEB)
  4. Ninja Gaiden
  5. Uncharted
  6. Lumines
  7. Unit 13

I also saw the Motor storm RC on the YouTube. Seems to be having some cool multiplayer features
Old 15-02-2012

I am getting following game
  • Gravity Rush.
  • Resistance
  • Fifa 12
  • Uncharted
  • Escape Plan
  • Dungeon Hunters
  • Hotshot Golf

I also looking buy few games that iam interested on but would like to see the review on them and then I will going to get that game for me

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,