Thread: Playstation Vita Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Playstation Vita Dungeon Hunter Alliance

This is the best game that I have ever came across , nice feature and graphic. I will definitely going to get this game for Playstation Vita. Is anyone of you here going to get this game or it olnly me who will be playing this game until the Warrior's Lair release? Well I would like to recommend you all to get this game , saw the game play other day on the youtube look really nice . would anyone like to comment on this game , I would like to know

Re: Playstation Vita Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Yeah this is awesome game , Dungeon Hunter Alliance is the one of its kind action Role playing game to the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system that make you to the you in a exclusive online multiplayer experience. You have the world of Gothic as well as its hordes of evil living thing single or else in teams of up to 4 heroes. You can either play the main quest or numerous side quests as you discover the gothic universe. Take the evil to the depths of hell and finish the disparaging dream of a tyrannical Queen who was once your beloved!

Well I am not that certain about the Dungeon Hunter Alliance but I will be definitely going to get the Warrior's Lair for my PlayStation Vita which I guess will be coming out in less than two month

Well I would like to suggest if you have the iPhone or the IPad or PS3 then don’t get this game as it has little alter and available on the app store and psn. I will going to play the trilogy Dungeon hunters 1,2,3 , without paying the full retail price for them. Just purchase it on the iDevice or the PS3 it will be lot cheaper and if you don’t have these device then I recommend you not to get this game as it don’t have the replay ability

I am looking for the multiplayer game on launch. But not the racing game as I don’t like them , I like ye role play game so until the Warrior's Lair release, which I guiess going to take very long time as it is not even showed in the launch window ,I will be playing the Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Yeah I will also going for the multiplayer game and will hold myself until the Warrior's Lair release, but I am thinking not to go for this game the Dungeon Hunter Alliance, I was kind of hoping the with the AT&T I might get the free PSN games and if not then I guess I have to get the game until the Warrior's comes out

I am waiting for the game spot t to sell the PlayStation Vita, I am going to call them regarding this, when I get my vita I will be getting the dungeon crawlers. But I was hoping to Warrior's Lair to coming out soon.

I don’t understand is it Why you guys even purchasing this game, I mean you do realize that this game is port of an iOS game that coasted much lesser than 10 dollars, ported to PSN at 15 dollars and then ported to Vista with no additional content from the PSN version at launch. That mean you have to pay almost like 3 times the cost for the same game with no latest features just so you can play it on Vita.