Thread: Games with "Disabled Network Functions" for PlayStation Vita Games

Games with "Disabled Network Functions" for PlayStation Vita Games

I thought to inform you guys here that there are certain game that disable all or Network Functions the Network Functions while playing them , I read this in an article on the web. This is new to me so is there anyone here know which are those games and why they Disabled Network Functions . I would really like to know this as I will be getting this console soon. I would be really appreciate your efforts

Re: Games with "Disabled Network Functions" for PlayStation Vita Games

That is absolutely true that the Wifi and 3G are disabled on few games like

1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    2. Gravity Daze
    3. Lord of Apocalypse

And all this games are single players and Disables All Network Functions. I am not sure what is the reason for this but you need to close the game if you need to use the web browser .

That is new so you people means to say that while playing this game that you have mentioned above will disable certain network features in your PlayStation Vita , when but multi-tasking or anytime.

There are some game that don’t required the network features most likely the single player games. in such game the developer has decide to shut down the network features for saving battery. since the Wi-Fi or 3G use up battery power and in all those games I’m guess it is not required .

That is really ridiculous, who are there developer to decide the what game should need the network feature and what game not. It should be left on the user to decide whether he need to use this feature or not , Not the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
    That is really ridiculous, who are there developer to decide the what game should need the network feature and what game not. It should be left on the user to decide whether he need to use this feature or not , Not the developers.
    Don’t understand what are you so upset about, this is the option that created for you to have the best experience while playing the games. Sure they would hev let the user to decide to use this feature or not but then they might have to look any other option for conserve power , and that might be lowering the quality of the game. And that my friend you won’t like either

I understand that but what I am saying is they must allow it to us if we need it on. They can have it off by default however let us to turn them on if we required them. It's our Vita's. They can maintain the "experience" we want to use PSN features ourselves if we don't mind the extra battery drain. Wouldn't it be likely to stop the game where it's at, go back to the UI and resume the cross game chat and part application, after that go back to the game?

That is all right if it means giving a improved experience while playing a certain game then i have the same opinion they must shut off needless functions. Whether you like it or not it is what it is... if you don’t want it then you can just buy the games that don’t restrict you. And about the resume the cross game chat and part application You know that ‘s seem right . I don’t have bought this console yet but will soon going to get it and tell can tell anything about this